Rock the Coast 2017, July 21-22
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding, please note the following:
1) You must be a member to run your boat in this event. If you aren't, do not continue. Purchase a Full Membership first.
2) As with all WMO events, there is no charge for the RTC. However, each boat will contribute $20 to offset the cost of the helicopter rental.
3) PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LUNCH OPTION IS NOW CLOSED. You're welcome to sign up and there is no limit on the number of entries to this event, but participants must bring a sack lunch and won't receive wristbands for entry into the restaurant.
4) The club does not issue refunds for boats and/or passengers that don't attend, and extra monies will go to the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
5) Registration for this event will close at 10pm on Monday, July 17. Limited additional entries will be allowed for an additional $100 donation to the Make-a-Wish Foundation, paid through the club.
6) Because the following form is primarily a liability release and secondarily an RSVP, each and every guest must register themselves for the event through the passenger registration form. Captains cannot legally waive the liability of their crew, and thus cannot register them. It is the captains responsibility to make sure everyone has registered, and those that fail to do so are subject to disqualification.
There are TWO steps to the registration process:
1) Fill out the form below
2) Make Payment
You are not registered until you've completed both steps.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LUNCH OPTION IS NOW CLOSED.
Additional boats are welcome to register, but must bring a sack lunch and won't be given wristbands for entry into the restaurant.